72 Warbler Lane,
3 Bed 2 Bath 1454 sq. ft.
Bryan Diehl. Listing and Selling more of the BEST homes!
|call right now!
Remarkably refurbished -- excellent inside and out! New landscaping, paint, concrete,
paving blocks, propane and roof. Interior has been completely restored and upgraded.
Tasteful fixtures, paint colors and updated wiring & lighting have been added and
plumbing reconditioned. Complete list of upgrades available on request! This lovely home
with it's wonderful floor-plan, sits on a quiet street and the purchase includes
membership in the Beach Club and unlimited use of all North Bay amenities.
|Call Bryan Diehl for a
72 Warbler Lane,
Port Ludlow, WA 98365
1. Removed 7 trees and stumps and leveled front yard.
2. Regraded front yard for drainage efficiency.
3. Removed and / or replaced all grass areas.
4. Put in all new mini-wood chunks (front, back and side yards.)
5. Repaired and / or replaced all ground-cover and removed all weeds.
6. Placed 3” of new sod under all grass areas after eliminating all weeds.
7. Planted all new shrubs in front yard.
8. Trimmed and skirted all cedar trees.
9. Removed and replaced all old concrete walk-ways.
10. Installed 1300 retaining-wall blocks to support re-vamped landscaping and drainage.
11. Replaced garage door with new steel, insulated door. (2015)
12. Replaced roof with new sheeting and 40-year asphalt-laminate roofing. (2015)
13. Exterior totally re-painted. (2016)
14. Deck re-stained. (2016)
15. Replaced all weather-stripping on exterior doors.
16. Installed new propane fireplace insert and poured a 5” steel re-enforced concrete pad for new propane (rented) tank.
17. Installed new weatherproof receptacles and light fixtures (front, back and sides.)
18. Commissioned professional landscaping.
19. Built new wood rack (back yard) to store firewood for new fire-pit. (Remaining cord +/- will convey with sale.)
1. New stove and hood.
2. New shelving and lighting in pantry, linin closet and master bath.
3. Repainted interior.
4. Installed new Schlage interior and exterior door knobs and locks.
5. Converted bedroom #3 to a den / media room. Bookcase will remain.
6. Installed beautiful new propane fireplace insert.
7. New electrical receptacles (kitchen, base cabinets, above cabinets,(switch receptacles) under counter lights (Peninsula Cabinets.)
New pantry and laundry room lighting.
8. New dimmer switches throughout the house.
9. New light fixtures throughout the house.
10. Installed 4 lights and a receptacle in crawlspace.
11. New electrical outlet in office closet.
12. Installed ceiling fans in living room and all 3 bedrooms.
13. New lighting and cabinets (and a 20amp circuit for freezer) in garage.
14. New faucets in kitchen & master bath, all traps, drain-lines and piping replaced and / or reconditioned.
|See list of upgrades below.